Social Science Chapter Summary | Working of Institutions (Civics)
Social Science Chapter Summary
Working of Institutions | (Civics)
Parliament is a set of people elected regularly by the people of the country, directly (through direct elections) or Indirectly (through indirect election). All the by the government, before implementation, are put in the Parliament for discussion. Decisions can be implemented only after the approval by the Parliament.
Need of Parliament :
We need Parliament due to the following reasons :
- Parliament is the final authority for making new laws and changing existing laws in our country.
- In India, the control of Parliament over the government is direct and full. Those who run the government can take decisions only as long as they enjoy the support of the Parliament
- Parliament controls all the money that the government has. In most countries, public money can be spent only when Parliament sanctions it.
- Parliament is the highest forum of discussion and debate on public issues and national policy in my country. Parliament can seek information about any matter.
WANT TO JOIN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IN NOIDA : VISIT US..
Two Houses of Parliament :
- Lok Sabha (House of the People) or Lower Chamber : It is Usually directly elected by the people and exercises the real power on behalf of the people.
- Rajya Sabha (Council of States) or Upper Chamber : It is indirectly elected and performs special functions such as interest of various states, regions or federal units.
The Prime Minister is the head of the government and actually exercises all the government powers. He is the most important political institution in the country.
Appointment of Prime Minister
There is no direct election to the post of the Prime Minister. The President appoints the leader of the majority party or the coalition of parties that commands a majority in the Lok Sabha as a Prime Minister.
In case, no single party gets a majority, the President appoints the person most likely to secure majority support.
For Best Home Tuition Classes in Noida and Greater Noida West , Contact us.
We mainly deliver our Home Tuition in Noida Sector 34, Sector 35, Sector 51, Sector 52, Sector 53, Sector 61, Sector 71, Sector 72, Sector 73, Sector 74, Sector 75, Sector 76, Sector 78, Sector 112, Sector 118, Sector 120, Sector 122
and Greater Noida Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 4..
For 6th – 10th Classes We deliver —
Maths Home Tuition, Science Home Tuition, Social Science Home Tuition, Hindi Home Tuition, English Home Tuition, Computer Home Tuition, Information Technology Home Tuition, Sanskrit Home Tuition ..
For 11th – 12th Classes We deliver —
Mathematics Home Tuition, Physics Home Tuition, Chemistry Home Tuition, Computer Science Home Tuition, English Home Tuition, Accounts Home Tuition, Economics Home Tuition, Business Studies Home Tuition, History Home Tuition, Geography Home Tuition, Political Science Home Tuition ..
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Experienced And Dedicated Tutor
- Registered And Verified Tutor
- 5 Days In A Week With Flexible Timing
- Extra Classes At The Time Of Exam.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Reasonable Fees